Provide administrative, program and development support for Vice President, NABEF and NABEF staff. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, office management, scheduling, research and correspondence, serving as liaison with other NAB staff.
- Provides general administrative assistance for NABEF and oversight of all office correspondence including: processing invoices; submitting NABEF related expenses; database management; processing and accurately coding check, credit card payments, and contributions to NABEF. Creates reports, sends invoices according to schedule, prepares correspondence to acknowledge gifts and ensures that all Finance forms and directives are followed.
- Responsible for coordination between various NABEF staff and other NAB departments including support on program and event logistics as well as participant management.
- Fulfills several development administrative duties and/or fundraising activities including support for events such as the Service to America Gala and NABEF Golf Tournament. Responsible for the collection of sponsorship information and several mailings throughout the fundraising and planning process.
- Provides administrative support to Vice President, NABEF such as meeting reservations, processing expenses, answering the Vice President’s phone as needed, and coordination of travel and hotel reservations.
- Monitors the NABEF email account, orders supplies, maintains and organizes electronic and paper files.
- Performs various duties as assigned by Vice President and/or President of NABEF.
Reports to NABEF Vice President. Supports Foundation staff. Works extensively with various NAB departments, including Finance, Communications and the CEO’s office. Serves as initial point of contact for NABEF. Answers all internal requests in a timely and courteous manner.
Serves as initial point of contact for NABEF. Handles telephone and email inquiries and/or requests. Secondary point of contact for program participants and graduates providing information and fulfilling requests as needed. Contact with NABEF and NAB Board on board meetings as necessary ensuring a professional impression is made on NABEF’s behalf.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Two years related professional experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Skills and Attributes:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Ariett, and Concur systems a plus.
- Organization skills – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time effectively and develops realistic action plans, re-calibrate responsibilities and work activities to meet the pace of current demands, ability to work in a fast paced environment; meets deadlines.
- Communication – the individual speaks clearly and effectively, documents are written clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal relationships – effectively works with others within department and throughout organization, positive attitude.
- Quality – the individual will consistently demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail to all aspects of responsibilities minimizing mistakes and/or corrections.
- Adaptability – adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities, is flexible when faced with conflicting demands.
Send cover letter and resume to HR@nab.org.
You may fax it to (202) 775-2983 if you prefer. Please include the title of the position that you are applying to in the subject line of your email or fax cover sheet. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
NABEF is an equal opportunity employer.