Ready for the challenge? Join the 800+ alumni who have taken advantage of this unique program to land their dream job.
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- You are pursuing a degree or interested in Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Economics, Consumer Insights, Operations Research or Business, with a desire to learn about different opportunities in the broadcast advertising field.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills and are organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
- You are authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by the NAB Leadership Foundation.